Toronto lawyer Dianne Saxe, one of Canada’s foremost environmental law practitioners, has posted a short but thoughtful blog entry on indoor air quality in homes.
After suggesting that indoor air quality (IAQ) in homes is significantly under-regulated, she goes on and:
- Identifies the most common indoor air pollutants;
- Outlines the problems arising from poor IAQ;
- Describes existing Canadian guidelines that may apply;
- Provides tips to improve IAQ; and
- Offers links to resources.
This is worthwhile reading for anyone seeking a crash course in indoor air quality. Check it out.