Condo managers who missed the legal expert panel at the Annual Condo Conference earlier this month can get their annual quota of condo law news at the ACMO "legal grab bag" luncheon this Friday, November 27, 2009 at Richmond Hill Country Club.
I will have the great pleasure of moderating this all-star panel of up and coming condo lawyers:
- Marko Djurdjevac of Deacon, Spears, Fedson & Montizambert
- David Di Lella of Horlick Levitt
- Kevin Inwood of Heenan Blaikie
- Karen Kisiel of Kisiel Law Office
- Michael Pascu of Fine & Deo
We will be covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Human Rights
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Oppression Remedy
- Alterations to common elements
We’re saving time to answer your questions, so come prepared!
Registration details are here. Act fast — tickets are limited.
Managers earn 2 continuing education credits by attending. Resource material will be posted online after the event on the ACMO website and this blog. Stay tuned.
See you there.